2007年7月9日月曜日

Nature's Call

An Immunovirologist like me loves nature. So a bunch of nature lovers (i hope they are) and I took off to hills; Cleland Conservation Park & Mt Lofty to appreciate God's wonderful creations =)

Cleland Wildlife Conservation Park
The first stop of our exciting adventure. Getting there wasnt a problem (even thought my co-driver has no idea how to look at the map and located our position) as I've been running up and down the hills like my own backyard (>▽<)ノ. It was kinda sad that i couldn't speed as much as I do when I drive alone or the two "girls" in my car will start screaming and strangling my neck and that can cause serious problems (^^;).

Hahndorf


Figure 1: Black S2000 parked outside Hahndorf Inn where we had lunch


Figure 2: Taste of German Platter. Image taken on different day but same content.

Food food and seriously only food. We basically went there just for food. Yes! German sausages! We ate till we almost drop dead expect for one "girl". But it was good stuff as usual and it was even better when we got to pay like $30 less!

Mt Lofty
We wanted to admire the magnificent view from the summit with a cup of coffee (and Cheese Cake!) but unfortunately for us, the cafe at the summit was closing when we got there... >.<".

Ok, I'm feeling sleepy now... Need to go jogging tmr morning at 9am... ZZzzzz

2 件のコメント:

Genieve さんのコメント...

we are nature lovers!!

and yes, i agree, u are driving ur car like ur own backyard. and u were already speeding.

anymore and we might have lose sight of you.

german sausage, i want more!

Lin さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。